THE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT GRANT
As Evolve & Adapt is an Enterprise Singapore-recognised certified management consultant, SG companies who engage us can apply for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) to help offset consultancy-related costs (SMEs up to 70%; non-SMEs up to 50% of qualified costs).
APPLYING FOR THE ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT GRANT FOR STRATEGIC & DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANCY
Specific to Evolve & Adapt’s strategic marketing consultancy and digital marketing strategy, the scope of work that the EDG can cover includes:
- Diagnosis and gap analysis of your company
- Assessment of internal and external factors, such as strengths and weaknesses, and competition
- Primary or secondary research
- Recommendations and plans for implementation
The consulting project may address any of these areas:
- Development of effective brand strategy that appeals to targeted consumers and offers differentiated proposition from the competition
- Assessment of a brand’s financial value and identification of brand levers
- Development of a strategic plan to optimise marketing resources and improve customer communications
More on the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG)
The EDG support helps Singapore companies grow and transform. This grant supports projects that help you upgrade your business, innovate or venture overseas, under three pillars:
Projects under Core Capabilities help businesses prepare for growth and transformation by strengthening their business foundations. These should go beyond basic functions such as sales and accounting.
Innovation and Productivity
Projects under Innovation and Productivity support companies that explore new areas of growth, or look for ways to enhance efficiency. These could include reviewing and redesigning workflow and processes. Companies could also tap into automation and technologies to make routine tasks more efficient.
Projects under Market Access support Singapore companies that are willing and ready to venture overseas. You may tap into the EDG to help defray some of the costs of expanding into overseas markets.
The grant funds up to 70% of qualifying project costs namely third-party consultancy fees, software and equipment, and internal manpower cost.
To qualify for the EDG, your business must:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
Applications will be assessed by Enterprise Singapore based on project scope, project outcomes and competency of service provider.